RMHC Family Portal
Welcome to the RMHC Family Portal – a place where you can find a number of resources to encourage whole family healing. This page is intended for families who are currently staying at Ronald McDonald House Charities in Omaha, but is also suitable for families transitioning home. We will update this page often as programs and opportunities change. If you have any questions, please reach out to Vicky Sheeler, or Mackenzie Leahy at 402-346-9377.
- Weekly virtual programming is being offered to families. Please contact Meg at 402-661-0958 for details and how to receive program materials and gift bags.
Om-Pop (HERE For You For Them)
- Om-Pop has created a specific webpage for RMHC families. They provide holistic, mindfulness programs to families at the Ronald McDonald House in Omaha. To enjoy meditations, mantras, breathing exercises and creative activities to help bring calm, comfort and healing into your day, please click here.
Huey the Therapy Dog
- Every Thursday, one of our favorite furry friends Huey (the Golden Retriever) visits the House. Families may schedule an appointment to hang out with Huey by contacting Vicky or Mackenzie.
Healing Arts with Sunny Sundays
- Bill and Courtney are invited to spend Thanksgiving with Rocky, Oliver, and friends. Together they learn the importance of friendship and share what they each are thankful for this holiday season.
Birthday Parties with Simon Says
- Our Birthday Party Project with Simon Says in which birthday parties are thrown once a month celebrating the life of every child and every adult born within that month have continued, albeit in a different format. Presents, decorations, food, treats and games are dropped off for the family, while staff sets up the kitchen so they can celebrate safely.
Methodist Emotional Support LineMethodist Emotional Support Line 8 am - 4 pm
RMHC Staff Directory: Click here!
• Meals That Heal
• House Programs